You can now register to use the following online services;
- Repeat Prescription Ordering
- Book and cancel “Bookable” appointments
- View and update your contact information
Please note that you can only register to access your own appointments and prescriptions and you must be at least 16 years old.
If the appointments shown are not convenient for you, please telephone the Surgery as there may still be more available.
How to Register:
To register for the online service:
- On the “Welcome to Patient Access” page click on the GREEN Register box on the left-hand side to create account.
- Once registered you will only see Appointments.
- To activate the Repeat Prescription Screen you will need to phone/contact the surgery so that our reception staff can activate for full access.
Once you are into PATIENT ACCESS it should be a straight forward process, but if you do have any queries please phone the surgery.